During the 1980s, essential oils were sold with no suggested therapeutic usage. D. Gary Young on the other hand, went back from Europe on 1985 with several essential oils, this opened an opportunity for more research. He relived an ancient knowledge that once almost lost because of synthetic productions of food flavorings and perfumes. But just like others with great vision, it wasn’t all that easy, some have challenged this research.
With Gary’s passion to farming and after decades of research about essential oils, he bought his very first farm in the year 1992. This led him to be one of the world’s leading growers of aromatic herbs and plants for the distillation of essential oils. Now, Young Living privately owns several farms and distillation operations around the world. The company continues to its vision and mission, reaching millions of households and sharing the knowledge of essential oils’ potential to maintain physical and emotional wellness.
- 1985 – Gary was introduced to essential oils.
- 1989 – Gary planted his first lavender farm in Spokane, Washington.
- 1994 – Young Living Essential Oils was established.
- 1999 – Young Living opened in Japan and Australia
- 2005 – Young Living opened in UK and purchased the 4th farm.
- 2009 – Young Living opened in Mexico.
- 2010 – Young Living established an Omani distillery.
- 2011 – Young Living opened in Ecuador and Singapore.
- 2013 – Young Living opened in Canada, Germany, and Hong Kong.
- 2014 – Young Living opened in Malaysia.
- 2017 – Young Living opened in Indonesia.
- 2018 – Young Living opened in China. will soon open in Philippines and Russia.
Young Living continues to grow with its vision and mission. Only pure and unadulterated oils for every bottle. The standard beyond standards.
Through the painstaking steps of proprietary Seed to Seal production process, Young Living produce the best essential oils in the world. They also designed and built the largest, most technologically advanced essential oil distillery in North America. Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, with offices in Australia, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Singapore, as well as farms around the world. For 25 years, Young Living inspired millions of people everywhere to experience nature’s gifts of wellness and create abundance Today, you can make an empowered decision to explore these amazing gift from nature. If you are interested or just want to take a look, click the button or link above. By using the button or link above, you’ll be part of our team and we will guide you throughout this journey, reach out to us for any questions. Subscribe on this site, follow our social networks and see you around! Cheers to health and wellness!